Bing today, introduced Photosynth app iOS devices, including the iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPod Touch Fourth Generation, and the iPad 2 running iOS 4.1 and later. The app lets you capture amazing panoramas of your favorite places to share with your friends and even the world with Bing Maps. Photosynth's interactive panoramas allow you to look left, right, up and down, letting you capture and view more of the places you visit.
The Photosynth app makes capturing panoramas fun and engaging, while creating sharp, high-resolution results. With the app, you can process, view, and store your panoramas directly on your device. Then, share them in a variety of ways, including to Facebook as images or as interactive panoramas (hosted for free) on Photosynth.net.
Now, you can become part of the Bing Maps experience wherever you go. After capturing a great panorama, choose to publish to Bing Maps and it could be seen by the world. From the map, "dive in" and see your panorama next to that museum. Or, experience it seamlessly alongside the museum's listing in Bing (if tagged with the location name).
With the Photosynth app you can:
- See your panorama take shape with each picture you take
- Get high-resolution results in all directions with advanced, on-device stitching
- See most panoramas within seconds of taking your last picture
- Zoom, pan, stretch, and view your panorama in landscape or portrait mode
- Save and view your panoramas on your device and view them online at Photosynth.net
Here's a look at Photosynth app:
Download Photosynth app using iTunes
[Source: Bing blog]