Parallels released Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Intel Macs today. The $79.99 virtualization software allows owners of Intel Macs to run Windows applications alongside Mac OS X without requiring a reboot. Amongst many other features, version 3.0 brings improved integration between Mac OS X and Windows as well as long awaited 3D graphics support.
It was revealed in August that 3d acceleration for their software package. Until now, Parallels users had to reboot into Boot Camp to get full 3d acceleration.
Other listed features include:
- Cross OS application & file integration with Parallels SmartSelect
- Coherence 2.0, including shared folders and UI enhancements
- Expanded support for USB 2.0 devices
- Shared printers for cross OS printing
- Significant enhancements in performance and audio quality
- Bulletproof your VMs with SnapShots
Source:→ Mac Rumors
Parallels version 3.0, 3D, Graphics, Software, Apple, Mac, Windows