Greetings from Windows Live OneCare! This past winter you helped test Windows Live OneCare (v1.5), we would now like to invite you to the OneCare Perpetual Beta. Windows Live OneCare is a comprehensive PC care service that goes beyond security to take an integrated approach to help protect and care for your computer.
If you are interested in helping us out test out new features and functionality for the OneCare service, we invite you to join the Windows Live OneCare Perpetual Beta on the Microsoft Connect Web site at http://connect.microsoft.com.
Your role in testing Windows Live OneCare is important to us. Participating in the Perpetual Beta means that you will have the first chance to test out new features before they are released to the public. By including you in the development process, we can make sure that Windows Live OneCare functions properly and meets the needs of customers. We hope you will join our beta and help make Windows Live OneCare the best it can be.
To accept this invitation and become a member of Windows Live OneCare Perpetual Beta, please follow these steps:
- Visit http://connect.microsoft.com
- Click on Invitations on the left navigation menu.
- You will need to sign in using a valid Passport e-mail address and password before you can continue to the Invitations page.
- Enter your invitation ID in the space indicated. Your invitation ID is: XXX-XXXX-XXXXXXX
- Click GO.
- If you have not previously registered with Microsoft Connect, you may be required to register before continuing with the invitation process.
- Take the very short Beta Invite Survey
- Once the window refreshes, click the site link for Windows Live OneCare Beta.
Once you have completed the registration process, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the Web site and tools.
A great place to get started is the How Do I Get Started? tutorial located in the FAQs (bottom right corner of the web page).
When you are ready to install the Perpetual Beta, read the Installation Instructions & Link. During the install process you will be asked for a key, please use.
Microsoft, OneCare, Beta