With the combination of Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Translator, you can easily’ve an entire document translated into one of many different languages.
- Start Word 2010 application and either open a document or type some text.
- Click Review tab, and then the Translate Button in the ribbon.
- Click Translate Document option.
- When you click on it the first time, it’ll bring up the Translation Language Options dialog, (or you can click on the Choose Your Translation Language option)
- Here, you can choose what language you’d like to have your document translated from and into. Click the arrow in the From and To lists to choose the respective languages.
- Once you’ve chosen the respective languages to translate the document From and To, – click OK to save the selection and close the dialog.
- If you had selected Translate Document in step 4 – you’ll be presented with a dialog. (If, in step 5 you had selected Choose Your Translation Language, now go ahead and select Translate Document as documented in step 4).
- If you elect to send the document for translation – an internet browser window’ll appear with your original text on the left and the translated text on the right.