To mark the anniversary, Microsoft published a slideshow that demonstrates tips and tricks for key features that help you get the most out of your Office, SharePoint and Lync experiences.
- Go "Wide" With Broadcast Slide Show
Share a presentation with anyone from anywhere using the PowerPoint 2010 Broadcast Slide Show capability.
- Get Connected With Outlook Social Connector
Social media isn't just for consumers. Want to learn how you can put social media to work for you?
- Collaborate With Colleagues Using SharePoint My Sites
Use My Sites to collaborate on ideas, find colleagues, search areas of expertise and locate critical business information.
- Streamline Your Inbox
With email as widely used as it is today, it can be a daily (or even hourly) struggle to keep up and keep your inbox organized. Microsoft Outlook and Exchange provide great tools that make your email experience more manageable.
- Embed With PowerPoint and Excel
It's always easier to show rather than tell. Do just that by embedding a PowerPoint presentation or Excel spreadsheet into your blog or website.
- OneNote - The Digital Notebook That Goes Everywhere You Do
With Microsoft OneNote on the PC, smartphone or Web, notes, ideas and research are always at your fingertips.
- Get Face-to-Face With Lync
Lync makes it easy to connect with colleagues -- whether they are down the hall or spread across the globe.
- Easy Budget Management With Excel
Whether you're managing the family budget or tracking a supply chain, Microsoft Excel can help track the latest numbers, even while on the go.
- Edit Photos With Ease Using Office
Office 2010 now offers easy photo-editing tools in Word and PowerPoint.
- Office Anywhere With Office Web Apps
Office Web Apps enable people to access documents anywhere, whether at home, at the office or on the go.