October 2010 Security Updates are now available for WES 2009 and/or XPe with SP2, FP 2007, Update Rollup 1.0 and SP3.
This security update can be applied to the database, and include:
- KB 979687 Vulnerability in COM validation in Windows Shell and Wordpad could allow remote code execution
- KB 981957 Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 982132 Vulnerability in Embedded OpenType Font Engine Could Allow RCE
- KB 2279986 Vulnerability in OpenType Font Format (OTF) Driver Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2296011 Vulnerability in Windows Common Control Library Could Allow RCE
- KB 2360131 CU for IE
- KB 2360937 Vulnerability in Windows Local Procedure Call Could Cause Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2378111 Vulnerability in Windows Media Player Could Allow RCE
- KB 2387149 Vulnerability in Microsoft Foundation Classes Could Allow RCE
- KB 2158563 Sep 2010 cumulative time zone update for Windows os
- KB 2418042 Vulnerability in ASP.NET Could Allow Information Disclosure. This KB solution is comprised of following KB update packages: KB2416472, KB2416473 and KB2418240.
More Info: Download