Google have created an easy-to-access business dashboard that's accessible right from search results page. The ability announced Tuesday, enable business owners to manager their listings inline Google search results.
As Google puts, local business owners just find their business on Google Search, "and you can complete and enhance your listing, share photos and posts related to your business, and see how many views you're getting."
To get started, after you find your business on Google search, make sure you're logged in with your business account, "you should now see a new menu right above the search results." Then, to update your information and upload photos directly, "click the edit button, all the fields that can be edit will be highlighted."
Here is what the ability lets you do right from Google Search:
- Add or correct business information, post updated hours, and more.
- Post on Google and stay engaged with your customers.
- Share photos that make your business stand out.
- See how many views your listing gets, and easily access detailed information about your listing's performance.
- Know when users upload photos of your business.
- Quickly take the most important actions to complete and enhance your business listing.
Here is a GIF, showing the ability in action:
Searches begin with "how to" are on the rise, says Google, and among those searches, are the search related to 'how to fix' that are especially popular.
Google have created a new site that visualizes this data, in addition to revealing most popular 'How To' searches.
The Google Trends has compiled this data geographically revealing the overall top 'how to' searches worldwide:
- how to tie a tie
- how to kiss
- how to get pregnant
- how to lose weight
- how to draw
- how to make money
- how to make pancakes
- how to write a cover letter
- how to make french toast
- how to lose belly fat
Check out more at Google Trends Datastore on GitHub.