Nokia Lumia 710 start selling today in Taiwan alongside the Nokia Lumia 800. "The Nokia Lumia 710 will reach stores in Singapore, Hong Kong, India and Russia in the next seven days and continue its global roll-out over the coming weeks," blogged Nokia.
Lumia 710 can be personalized with a range of colours, including white and black front finish and a choice of five inter-changeable back-covers available to purchase separately.
Based on the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango release, the Lumia 710 smartphone is designed to appeal to people with lively social lives, who want an easy way to enjoy all the benefits of Windows Phone and access to signature Nokia experiences:
- "People Hub in Windows Phone displays all call, text, email and social network interactions with any individual contact in an integrated view, with the ability to group contacts and pin favourite groups and individuals to the start screen for live updates and easy access to the people who matter most.
- Faster, easier Web browsing experience with Internet Explorer 9 and one-touch Bing search.
- Nokia Drive delivers a full-fledged personal navigation device (PND) with free, turn-by-turn navigation and dedicated in-car-user-interface.
- Nokia Music introduces MixRadio, a free, global, mobile music-streaming application that delivers 100s of channels of locally-relevant music. Nokia Lumia users will also gain the ability to create personalized channels from a global catalogue of millions of tracks. Also integrated in Nokia Music is Gigfinder, providing the ability to search for live local music for a complete end-to-end music experience and the ability to share discoveries on social networks and buy concert tickets.
- With the 5MP camera, anyone can take pictures and share on social networks in seconds, even when the phone is locked," revealed Nokia.
Estimated retail price is 270 EUR, excluding taxes and subsidies.
Here are some more photos: