So, you've got an HTC HD7, an unofficial Windows Phone 7 "NoDo" update is now available. The ROM has been shared at XDA, and is intended for the European HTC HD7. Users in other regions aren't totally out of luck at this time, but a bit of additional tinkering is required.
Here're the steps:
Go and get your WM7 or Android goldcard for free: Link to the goldcard generator
In order to use the WM7 goldcard, just use an Host USB Cable (Developer Y-Cable) and connect a sdcard reader to it.
Here's how to use the goldcard:
- Use any sdcard and a wm5 or android device to make the goldcard (Yet we do not know how to read the cid using WM7)
- Buy a Mini USB On the go Y-Cable. Also buy a converter from standard usb to micro usb. OR build a usb otg host cable by yourself.
- Get an external usb sdcard reader
- Connect the cable this way : Phone is connected to 1x usb sdcard reader and 1x usb port for power.
hen you can use your newly generated goldcard for flashing any HTC OEM Rom
- Here's the new RUU for Schubert with NoDo Update.
Microsoft France is reporting that "NoDo" update is now being pushed back to the second half or March.