Microsoft Learning has come out with a great “Learning Snacks” to help introduce you to new features coming in Windows 7. Of course, for more information on new security features coming in Windows 7, take a look at Chris Corio’s article in this issue of TechNet Magazine: An Introduction to Security in Windows 7.
- Desktop Experience in Windows 7
- Setting Up a Home Network in Windows 7
- Implementing User Account Control in Windows 7
- Introducing BitLocker and AppLocker in Windows 7
- Introducing the Troubleshooting Platform in Windows 7
- Using the Deployment Image Servicing and Management Tool for Servicing Windows 7 Images