A new resource library in the Google AdWords Certification Program portal is launched today. This tool is a centralized place to access and download training materials, research, and resources to stay ahead of the digital curve and effectively adopt Google solutions, and is currently available to users with individual certification program accounts who're based in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand (users don't need to be certified to access it).
To get started:
- Log in to Google AdWords Certification Program account. New users can visit here and click "Join the Program."
- You can get a preview of what's available in the library from the home page. We've identified four key categories of information--industry research, case studies, continuing education, and product one-sheeters--and you can access samples of them by clicking the hyperlinks under the descriptions.
- If you've a specific search you wish to conduct, you can enter it into the search box. From there, you'll see a list of relevant resources, which you can then expand to see a complete description and, if applicable, a download button. For the most accurate results, input detailed queries, and use quotation marks around the keyword phrase. In addition, if you're looking for something from one of the predefined categories, be sure to include this term in your query (e.g., "automotive" + "industry research", "YouTube" + "case study", "Google Analytics" + "course").
The library contains product and industry education above and beyond the certification curricula, as well as sales and marketing resources to help agencies and third parties acquire and retain clients. A sample of content includes:
- On-demand eLearning modules
- Market insights research
- Case studies
- Product one-sheeters
- Relevant videos from the Google Business Channel
[Source: Inside AdWords]