The mobile search team working hard for a new release of the browser service: http://m.live.com. This service works on every mobile phone that has a browser. Here’s what’s in this release?
- Optimized experience for the iPhone
- Product Search (US only), compare products and prizes on the go.
- Directions: besides driving directions there’s also walking directions (US, UK, France and Italy only at the moment)
- A more personalized mobile experience: save your frequently visited locations via ZIP codes. Quickly check out the weather, traffic or find which movie to see.
- xRank (US and China): check out the latest news, and pictures, about your favorite celebrity, politician or musician.