Following are the main features of the API JS library:
- Full support for AdWords API versions v201008 and v201101.
- Code examples for all the common AdWords tasks, similar to other client libraries.
- Tested to work in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. See the project wiki for details.
- Includes minified JS scripts, compiled and optimized using the Closure compiler.
- JSDoc documentation for the entire library.
Google also developed a Chrome extension that allows an AdWords user to browse his Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads and Keyword statistics. The extension is available as a code example here. You can refer to this wiki article for details on its installation and use.
Getting the AdWords API JS library
- The AdWords API JS library is listed on the AdWords API client libraries page, and is hosted at http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-js.
- The library distribution is available for download from the downloads page.
- You can find installation and running instructions as well as usage examples on the project wiki page: http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-js/wiki/Readme
[Source: AdWords API blog]