Google recently updated “photo uploading” interface in Blogger in Draft’s post editor with few new features:
- Multiple photo upload. If Flash installed, you can select multiple photos at a time in file picker.
- You can now select from any of the images in your Picasa Web photo albums and insert them into your posts.
Tips from Blogger Team:
- You can upload multiple images at once, but then only insert them into your post one-at-a-time. When you re-open image picker, photos you uploaded before will still be there, giving you ‘most control’ over where your images go, while still keeping upload process convenient.
- Take advantage of Picasa Web Albums integration. If you use Picasa, you can automatically sync photos to PWA and then pick them right from post editor.
- Your photos will still be there if you close and re-open post editor. Now you can upload everything when you start writing your post without worrying about losing any work.
- Caption your images