Microsoft has launched the MSN Bing Switch and Win contest at the end of March 2011.
The'll of course need to make their way to the official MSN Bing Switch and Win site in order to sign up.
This'll involve running the promotion download, users are required to provide their email address to the software giant. At the same time, they also need to set MSN as their home page and Bing as the default search engine.
"After doing so the user will be issued with their first unique credit to the weekly prize draw by email. Every week for the duration of the promotion the user will be sent an email from info at msncompetitions dot co dot uk to confirm instead if they have won or not, along with the latest promotion news and other related copy," Microsoft stated.
To continue to be issued with more credits for the draw each week of the promotion, the user must confirm they still have MSN and Bing set as their defaults, as set out in the promotion email. Each week that the user continues to confirm this, that user will be issued with additional credits for the weekly prize draw.
29th March 2011 was the first day of the contest which is scheduled to last until 17th May. Microsoft will only select the Grand Prize winner in week eight of the contest.
Here's the list of weekly prizes for the MSN Bing Switch & Win:
- Week 1 - Windows Phone 7 HTC (handset only).
- Week 2 - Asus 1001PX Netbook - Intel Atom, 160GB
- Week 3 - XBOX with Kinect (bundle chosen at Microsoft's discretion).
- Week 4 - Windows Phone 7 htc (handset only).
- Week 5 - Asus 1001PX Netbook - Intel Atom, 160GB
- Week 6 - XBOX with Kinect (bundle chosen at Microsoft's discretion).
- Week 7 - Windows Phone 7 htc (handset only).
- Week 8 - Asus 1001PX Netbook - Intel Atom, 160GB