Last week, Google Mobile launched "The Mobile Playbook" and also held a mobile strategy panel via a Hangout on Air on the Think with Google. The panel of leading mobile experts shared their perspectives on the 5 questions explored in The Mobile Playbook. Here are some the key takeaways from the panel:
- Insights into how Comcast saw tremendous mobile traffic even before they built out a mobile specific experience
- Tip's from 1-800Flowers.com's award-winning mobile website strategy
- Starwood hotels' insights from their successful hyper local marketing campaigns that explored the unique demands of mobile travelers
- OMD's perspective on the differences between tablets and smartphones
- Insights from the group about how they have structured their organizations for success in mobile.
Check out the Mobile Playbook Hangout on Air recording below: