DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) allows advertisers and agencies to traffic mobile ad campaigns alongside the rest of their online advertising campaigns:
- To Serve mobile ads in DFA, just use the same process as any of the DFA campaign, and select Mobile ad type and placement within DFA trafficking interface.
- DFA mobile ads are designed to be trafficked for mobile browsers or within mobile app. Tailor your message to each major mobile platforms and automatically serv appropriate Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) creative size to broad array of mobile devices. You also have many of existing DFA targeting features at your disposal such as day-parting, keywords and geo-targeting.
- Integrated reporting get you mobile impression and click data all in same place. And, a mobile-specific report shows a breakdown of stats for your mobile placement by wireless carrier, mobile platform and country.
- Mobile-optimized tags work seamlessly with Doubleclick Mobile publisher platform and have been tested successfully on a number of other leading publisher technology providers. Publisher want to accept DFA mobile placements, log into your site directory account or email.
- Standard ads go mobile alongside mobile placements. This gives you opportunity to control the creative you serve alongside standard web content when it's viewed on a mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad or Android devices).