What happens when you boil down one company's history into a series of keywords? We collected dozens of key Microsoft-related speeches, interviews, internal e-mails and other documents from the past three decades, and put them through a program that generated a timeline of tag clouds showing the 64 most commonly used words in each.
Tagline Generator by Chirag Mehta is a simple PHP codebase that lets you generate chronological tag clouds from simple text data sources without manually tagging the data entries.
- Simple Demo - Mini US Presidential Tag Cloud
- Popular version - US Presidential Speeches Tag Cloud
- Personal Blog - Chirag Mehta Tag Cloud
Installation and usage:
- Download Tagline.zip - 107kb.
- Organize your data as [header, body] and populate the demo.xml file
- Edit the generate.php file and customize it however you want
- Copy the entire folder to your web server
- Set chmod 777 for the folder so it is possible for generator.php to create new files
- Go to generate.php on your server and it will create demo.html
- Go to the demo.html on your server to see how it looks.