A new issue of the Official Windows Vista Magazine is about to hit, packing quite a bit of information designed to help you further your mastery of Windows Vista. Here are a few highlights from the upcoming issue (US version, your mileage may vary elsewhere):
- Make your laptop battery last a full day: Paul Douglas documents ways to get the most out of your laptop battery, even extending its life to an entire day.
- Gear Guide: find how to choose the best graphics card upgrade for you, as well as a widescreen monitor. (Windows Vista loves widescreen!)
- Control your PC with voice commands: learn to use your voice to control Windows Vista.
- 5 ways to speed up your PC. (ReadyBoost, anyone?)
- Easy wireless install: how to setup a wireless network in your home and connect to it with Windows Vista.
There is much more in this issue worth checking out; I’ve only highlighted a few tidbits. Expect to see it hit stores very soon.
Microsoft, Windows Vista, Featured News, Windows Vista Magazine, Books, Guides
Source:? Windows Vista Team Blog