Until now, Microsoft had never acknowledged "Tango", but now the Redmond software company has not only officially confirmed the existence of "Tango" but during an TechNet / MSDN Seminar held in Hong Kong, the company has also provided several details about this upcoming update.
According to the translated version of the WeLoveWP:
- Tango is not a major update.
- Tango Mango will be included as one of the updates.
- Apollo will be the next major update.
- Tango primarily for and developing countries such as China, India and other markets use, these are ignored in the market to have more exposure to Bing services.
- Manufacturers of these developing countries will launch a cheap version of Tango preloaded Windows Phone.
Windows Phone 7s currently support English (US and UK), French, German, Italian, and Spanish. The Mango release is adding support for 17 more languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (Bokm