The Microsoft video upload site, codenamed “Warhol”, that’s currently named “Soapbox” will not come under the Windows Live brand. Although the site is still in internal beta at http://soapbox.msn.com, and is expected to move into public beta in the next few weeks.
- Upload videos in almost any format—like from your video or digital camera (maximum file size is currently 100MB).
- Tag and categorize your videos to make it easy for other people to find them.
- Watch original videos and browse for new ones at the same time.
- Set up your own personal RSS feeds for videos you’re interested in.
- Use your Windows Live Spaces profile with Soapbox on MSN Video.
- Embed a video on your Web site or blog.