Microsoft just announced the updates to its Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) is now live across all of the servers and available to customers and partners around the world.
Some of the key changes made during this update include:
- A new look – a user interface with improved access to help and resources
- The Product downloads and Product keys pages are now combined into one. From this one new Downloads and Keys page, you will be able to:
- View a product description
- Download products
- Get the product’s key(s)
- Purchase Media Kits, if qualified
- The Online Services and Subscriptions pages will be combined into one Subscriptions menu. No changes will be made to the navigation, page content or links in these sections of the VLSC.
- New visibility into License Grants, which means you can now see what promotional products your customer is entitled to.
VLSC “How to” Videos:
How to Use the VLSC
Registering for the VLSC
Requesting and Approving User Permissions
Managing Software Assurance Benefits in the VLSC
Product Downloads and Keys
Download Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) User Guide