Microsoft Hardware Industrial Design team has announced a new Touch Mouse Artist Edition pattern -- etched with an intricate, calligraphy-like motif -- that echoes the tracing motion a person performs over the Touch Mouse.
"Not only will you be inspired by the beauty of the Touch Mouse Artist Edition, but also your fingers will be able to keep up with your brain! Navigating is faster and easier with unique multitouch gestures of the Touch Mouse using one, two, or three fingers -- designed specifically for Windows 7," revealed Hardware team.
- One Finger: Scroll, flick, or pan any direction for quick navigation. Sweep your thumb to go forward or back.
- Two Fingers: Snap to see your windows side by side, or maximize and minimize.
- Three Fingers: Show all open windows or reveal your desktop.
- Contoured shape: Superior comfort that's designed to fit your hand.
- Plug-And-Go Nano Transceiver: Leave the Nano Transceiver plugged in when you're on the go, or stow it in the mouse.
Here are a couple of picutres:
Here is a short video:
The Touch Mouse Artist Edition will be available soon for $79.95 in the U.S.