Microsoft has renamed their great resource previously called Managed Newsgroups. Now called Partner Online Technical Communities we have a number of community- and product-focussed newsgroups, monitored and supported by Microsoft support professionals.
Start here: https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40014662
There are communities for the following:
- Microsoft Gold Certified and Certified Partners
- Small Business Specialists
- Windows Vista Online Technical Community
- Microsoft ISV and Web Solution Partners
- Online Technical Communities for All Partner Levels
- Microsoft Action Pack Subscribers
- OEM System Builders
See the link above for how to get started. To whet your appetite, here are the sub communities in the item called 'Online Technical Communities for All Partner Levels' - I checked a few of them and they are already quite active and Microsoft engineers are active in supporting partners with technical enquiries.
Microsoft, Microsoft Partners, Communities, Technology, ISVs, Web Partners, Technical