Microsoft Corp. is making Microsoft® Services Premier Support with Microsoft Dynamics™ Services available for enterprise customers worldwide with one contract. The offering, which combines the best of Premier and support services for Microsoft Dynamics, simplifies processes and decreases complexity, providing high-quality, personalized service.
Premier Support is now one of the most complete vendor services offerings available in the industry, providing support across the entire Microsoft environment — from databases and servers to business applications. Through this integration, Microsoft Dynamics customers will now have access to proactive services, reactive support assistance and support account management, including the following:
- A single point of contact through a technical account manager (TAM)
- A single process for engagement
- Access to expertise on infrastructure and Microsoft Dynamics products
- Flexibility to move hours to service components
- Enhanced break-fix services with critical situation and rapid on-site support
“This is a logical step for Microsoft to take as Microsoft Dynamics products become more widely accepted in the enterprise market,” said Tom Kucharvy, senior vice president of Ovum Summit. “Customers want to limit the number of required contracts, minimize points of contact and generally simplify processes. Microsoft is responding to these needs.”