Messenger for Mac 6.0.3 makes it easy to take advantage of the full power of instant messaging, and it is a Universal application built to run on both PowerPC-based and Intel-based Macs. If you encountered a sign-in issue with Messenger for Mac 6.0, you should upgrade to Messenger for Mac 6.0.3.
By using Messenger for Mac, users can:
- Chat with Yahoo! Messenger contacts
- Add a status message that your personal contacts can see
- Share what you are listening to in iTunes with your personal contacts
- Create, send, and receive custom emoticons with personal contacts
- Send and receive custom animated emoticons with personal contacts
- Search for conversation histories using Spotlight
- Check the spelling in your instant messages
By using Messenger for Mac, you can see when your friends, family, coworkers, and associates at other companies are online and then communicate with them instantly. Messenger for Mac offers two types of communication services — a personal account and a corporate account.