Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Resource Kit provides help to make some routine tasks easier for IT administrators who deploy and manage Lync Server 2010. The May 2012 update released today contain the following tools.
The details of each tool and their usage are described in the accompanying documentation.
- ABSConfig (Please note, in order to use the ABSConfig Tool, you must upgrade to the latest version of Lync Server 2010 which is available here. )
- Audio Extractor
- Bandwidth Policy Service Monitor
- Bandwidth Utilization Analyzer
- Call Parkometer
- Error Log Replayer
- Error String Display
- Network Configuration Viewer
- Response Group Agent Live
- Response Group Export-Import
- Watson Support Tool for Lync Phone Edition
- Web Conf Data
Download Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Resource Kit May 2012 Update from the Download Center.
In this "Screen Pop with the Lync 2010 SDK" video, Oscar Newkerk Consultant, presents an introduction to Screen Pops with the Lync 2010 SDK.
"Oscar describes what screen pops are, shows how to build them with the Lync 2010 SDK, lists what components are used, walks through the code, and answers some questions from the attendees."
See this video "Transferring Files with UI Suppression" to lean how to use C# code and the Microsoft Lync 2010 SDK to perform file transfer from a Lync client application when the Lync UI is suppressed.