Microsoft is offering a plethora of resources designed to help IT professionals and developers start planning, deploying, testing, etc. Lync 2010. Illustrative example are the seven Microsoft Lync Virtual Labs offered free of charge by the software company via MSDN.
The virtual labs are set up to streamline developer efforts when it comes down to scenarios such as integrating Lync 2010 into apps as well as starting Contextual Conversations from the Lync Controls.
Here're the MSDN Virtual Lab:
- Integrating Microsoft Lync 2010 Functionality into your Applications
- Launching Contextual Conversations from the Lync Controls
- Introduction to the Microsoft Lync 2010 Managed API
- Getting Started with the UCMA 3.0 Workflow SDK
- Introduction to the Unified Communications Managed API 3.0
- Advanced UCMA 3.0 Development
- Getting Started with Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.0