These are six products for which Microsoft is leveraging the power of the Workflow Foundation Engine:
- BizTalk Server: Next Major Version – known internally as V.Next will use the WF runtime.
- Office SharePoint Server 2007: Public Beta now includes workflow in document libraries and lists.
- Workflow History Entry, Audit Entry
- Create Task, Complete Task, On Task Change, Delete Task
- Review Task, Approval Task, Client-side scrub task
- Update Item, Copy/Delete Item, On Item Change
- and much more…
- Speech Server 2007: Now using workflow to model IVR calls, release in 2007.
- Leverages he WF designer
- Facilitates Voice Response application authoring
- Dialog API object as Activities
- Integrated Debugging
- Microsoft Identity Integration Server: Providing workflow for MIIS 3.5 to manage user account provisioning.
- Microsoft Dynamics products are building on Windows Workflow Foundation for future releases.
- System Center “Service Desk”: Joins the product family including SMS & MOM.
- Enable Cross Discipline Workflow Development
- Ability to visualize Execution flow
- Assemble workflow from existing activities
- Ease of management, versioning and deployment by simply managing XAML files
Microsoft, Products & services
Source:? MSDN Blog