Sure Step Online for Microsoft Dynamics GP Customers and Partners is now available and makes sharing Sure Step content much easier and which can be updated in real-time.
“This release of Sure Step Online is the first step of a long term architectural change moving away from the current 400mb client download for each language, to a Silverlight application available on Partner Source and Customer Source,” stated Microsoft. In this release following features are available:
- Same set of content that is available for the client application is now available on the web in the following languages:
Chinese, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Methodology, Tools, Templates and Links for all Dynamics products.
- View of 800 documentsthat can be filtered by Methodology phases and by client facing or internal deliverables.
- Ability to search the Methodology, Documents, and External Links within the content.
- Simplified content upgrade with new content being delivered online within 24 hours. Partners and customers no longer need to download lengthy updates when new content is available.
For those of you who don’t know what Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step is, “it’s a standard methodology for implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP including templates, best practices, diagrams. It takes risk out of the implementation process. Sure Step also provides many process flow diagrams that visually illustrate each phase of the implementation,” Microsoft explained
“Sure Step can help partners increase their productivity through an enhanced customer engagement methodology. This includes an improved set of best practices and extendable templates that support collaboration with other partners, provide more project predictability, and improve customers’ satisfaction with their Microsoft Dynamics solutions,” states the software company.
“For customers, Sure Step can help deliver a predictable, on-time, on-budget, and on-spec Microsoft Dynamics implementation that can provide a rapid return on investment, meet business requirements, and help meet future needs,” the Redmond company added.
Sure Step provides tailored guidance and templates for specific Microsoft Dynamics products, including:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
To learn more about Sure Step Online, visit the Sure Step page on PartnerSource.