Microsoft's Dynamics NAV team, today shared addtional details regarding the Office 365 and Dynamics NAV integration.
"Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics NAV brings you value through the power of platform choice and speed of deployment with Office 365. This is the right time to start planning for a Dynamics NAV and Office 365 deployment. Start discussions now with your customers who will influence the thinking and decision-making processes surrounding Office 365 deployment," Microsoft stated.
"The interoperability and integration that exists between Dynamics NAV and Office 365 is one of your most important competitive advantages. This amplifies and accelerates the value of Dynamics NAV," the software company said.
"Dynamics NAV business management solutions, particularly when combined with the Office 365 offering, can meet your customers' business demands by providing end-to-end connected solutions that":
- Easily integrate within existing systems, enabling deep interoperability with the applications people use every day.
- Utilize familiar tools and formats that make sense for individual jobs.
- Facilitate informed, timely, and confident decisions. With Dynamics NAV, you can help your customers build a foundation for the future that goes beyond standalone applications to extend their traditional ERP systems throughout their organization and into the cloud.
Existing PartnerSource Content
- Dynamics GP and Office 365 Integration
- Dynamics CRM and Office 365 (click on right-hand sidebar)
- Zetadocs Express for Dynamics NAV
For more information including a sales discussion guide and supporting PowerPoint presentations, visit PartnerSource.