Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK Version 5.0.5 is now available for download from MSDN and from the MSDN library!
There are some exciting additions in this release, including the following:
- Updated assemblies to match Update Rollup 3. For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, updates are installed for you. For other deployment types, you can get Update Rollups from the Microsoft Download Center or from Microsoft Update.
- The Beta release of the Developers Toolkit for CRM 2011 and Online is now included in the SDK! This will be fully incorporated in an upcoming release.
- Added a new tool for analyzing plug-in performance, called the Plugin Profiler.
- Added more Visual Basic .NET versions of the sample code.
- Added support for saving and re-using server configurations in the ServerConnection helper code, making it easier to run the sample code repeatedly with minimal prompts.
- Added a new extension to the CrmSvcUtil to generate a helper file that includes enumerations for all option sets. This will make it much easier to set and test values for option sets in your code. We'll be updating sample code to use these enumerations in an upcoming release, but there is enough information here to get you started.
- Added new sample code:
- Sample: Associate and Disassociate Records Using the REST Endpoint with JScript
- Sample: Associate and Disassociate Records Using the REST Endpoint with Silverlight
- Sample: Distribute Campaign Activities to Dynamic and Static Lists
- Sample: Work with Activity Party Records
You can see more about updates in the Release History on the first page.
[Via: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Blog]