Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail is an end-to-end retail solution for mid-sized retailers and two-tier enterprise scenarios. It provides capabilities to connect people, processes, and technologies, helping retailers create a "Connected Retail Experience" that can develop lasting customer relationships.
The course taking place in Atlanta, GA, held August 15-18, 2011, will cover Dynamics AX for Retail. This includes Hands-on experience and understanding of the retail industry and AX for Retail Headquarters and AX for Retail POS. This course is suitable for implementation consultants, presales consultants and developers.
In this course, you'll learn about the following elements:
- System Overview, Store Setup and Management (incl. income/expense accounts)
- Staff, POS Setup and Management, Inventory Setup and Management
- Additional topics on Inventory Management (including Label printing), Price Mechanism and Promotions
- Periodic Discounts, Infocodes, End of Day Procedures, Replenishment (including cross docking, buyers push), and OTB overview
- Training in AX for Retail Headquarters and Retail Store (incl. table distribution in the afternoon)
- System Overview, Architecture, Setup and Configuration (incl. AX for Retail POS), Customers, Loyalty, Transaction service and End of Day Process
- POS Functionality (service modules, designing the POS UI, POS Operations, receipts, peripherals and etc)
- AX for Retail Headquarters Back End connection, if time permits will cover Translation, POS Controller
- Programming assignments
Learn more and register by visiting the Partner Learning Center.