At TechEd EMEA, Microsoft announced partnerships with the following ISVs while “Intel continues to demonstrate how its current vPro technology complements the recently released SCCM R2 and App-V 4.5 to achieve IT’s objectives of Green Computing and reduced TCO.
- “AdminStudio”, Acresso
- AppTitude is an application compatibility platform which rapidly identifies application issues based on a comprehensive import of each application’s “DNA”.
- Makers of AspenTech Engineering Suite have already issued a declarative support statement, best practices document and prescriptive guidance around using AES with App-V.
- FullArmor will start to deploy a custom application to the Educators of this developing country by leveraging Windows Azure, Vista and App-V for the streaming delivery and updates of this application.
- Makers of the Steelhead appliance WAN accelerator, Riverbed will announce the results of their testing efforts with App-V.
- Special Operations Software’s Specops Virtual Deploy allows for the distribution and management of native Microsoft App-V packages through existing Group Policy infrastructures.