Microsoft Advertising Intelligence v8, the next generation, adCenter keyword research and optimization tool is now available, and allows you to build and expand on your keyword list in a familiar Microsoft Office Excel interface.
“The tool will enable you to quickly pull historical performance data so you are bidding on the best performing keywords in your ad campaign. Apply these insights to improve your keyword selection and campaign performance,” explains Tina Kelleher on Microsoft Adertising blog.
Kelleher notes the older versions of MAI will be retired and stop functioning on May 15th, so user of older version must install v8 soon to continue without interruption.
Here’s what’s new in MAI v8:
- “More finely-tuned search data from Yahoo! | Bing network offers higher-quality keyword insights and market competitive bids
- Deeper keyword insights based on traffic, demographic, geographic data
- Greater coverage offers more relevant and affordable keywords across any budget
- A re-tooled, more intuitive interface that helps you work faster and smarter
- Deeper integration with Microsoft Office Excel takes full advantage of Excel’s powerful and familiar functionality
- Access to growing collection of pre-designed Keyword Research Templates that take you straight to the data story you want to see,” Kelleher informs.
You can download Microsoft Advertising Intelligence (MAI) here.