Microsoft introduces a new campaign management application called “adCenter Desktop Beta”, that enables you to manage your adCenter accounts and campaigns from your desktop.
The adCenter Desktop Beta allows you to:
- Quickly navigate through multiple accounts
- Copy and paste keywords, negative keywords, match types and bid amounts from the adCenter Add-in for Excel into the Desktop application
- Bulk edit multiple items at once (bid prices, destination URLs, ad group targeting, etc.) —within or across groups of items
- Scan campaigns for editorial issues before uploading to adCenter
- Upload changes to the adCenter user interface instantly with one click
If you’ve an adCenter account and interested in participating in the beta, you will first apply in the Microsoft adCenter Beta & Pilot Interest Program. Once you fill out interest form, your invitation requests will be review as they are received and invitations are sent on a rolling basis according to demand, revealed Microsoft’s Carolyn Miller.