MBLA is an acronym for “MyBlogLog Avatars” and is a plugin for WordPress. It can add avatars from MyBlogLog to posts and comments.
Installation & usage:
- Download MBLA plugin, and save as mbla.php to local folder.
- Upload mbla.php file to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate from the plugins page in WordPress Admin panel.
- Go to options, and make the changes as required.
- Add the following line to wherever you want the avatars to show up:
<?php if(function_exists(”myavatars”)) myavatars();?>