Microsoft will soon launching a brand new Marketing Service Bureau (MSB) to PartnerSource. For now, the software giant is giving an early access to some pre-launch specials from MSB vendors!
FREE! Marketing Office Hours
Sign up for a free Marketing Office Hours Session! This program delivers a free 20-minute session for you to discuss your marketing challenges with Microsoft Dynamics marketing experts at Nurture Marketing, noted US Microsoft Dynamics marketing team.
“Nurture Marketing is a full-service marketing firm focused on helping businesses achieve success through progressive programs and services for content development, demand generation, nurture programs and social media. Nurture Marketing’s principals have over 50 years’ experience working for and with small to medium sized businesses, including many Microsoft Dynamics partners!,” explained the team.
Full Service Marketing for $299 per Month!
“The team at Pronto Marketing has bundled an, all-inclusive package of Pronto’s enhanced digital marketing services! The Pronto Online Marketing Solution delivers all this:
- Professional Website – Customized to meet your unique business requirements and branding, along with integrated blogging tools. They proactively update your site each week, or at your request, with new content to keep things fresh.
- Original content on demand – Their team of writers and editors will create content for your newsletters and website. And, if you want unique content (like a vertical you support), they will create a custom page just for you!
- Monthly e-newsletter – They manage your entire process, including your offers and news, as well as all production and list management.
- SEO and Analytics – Including placement in local directories, optimized for local search and reporting on email and the Web.
- Social Media – Simple integration with LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook,” revealed Dynamics team.
For more information on the MSB, access an on demand web seminar from May 2011 on the Partner Learning Center. And, to learn more about these services, and to get the latest news about the NEW Marketing Service Bureau (MSB), visit PartnerSource.[Via: Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community Blog]