Before, Microsoft shows the world how to stream their physical Windows Phone 7 devices onto a computer, a XDA developers forum users has demonstrated the WP7 device screen on a computer, using either over USB or wirelessly.
Screen Recorder Application features:
- Full-screen mode "F11"
- Presentation-mode background color chooser. (Useful in F11 mode)
- Great features on UI (The cn version suck'ed with UI)
- Chose what IP port WP7<>Server talk over
- See frames count' received
- Start/Stop server at any time to continue later -button
- More than 2.3 fps! Yay.
The tool, allows the user to show the device live on their computer, and is relatively easy to set up. All you need to do is download the ZIP and install the XAP (developer unlock required) on your device, type in the hostname of your computer and then run the corresponding software on your PC, and viola, Windows Phone 7. To take a screenshot from here, just use your favorite screen shot tool (try out FluffyApp, if you don't have a favourite yet).
Check the tool in action in the videos below:
You can download the WP7 Screen recorder program here.