This webcast cover:
- Office 365 for Education coming in 2012 will include everything available in Office 365 for enterprises, helping teachers save time and manage their curricula while giving students access to tools that make learning more inspiring, relevant and collaborative. Schools can benefit from Exchange Online today by signing up for Live@edu. Microsoft is also onboarding qualified education customers to Office 365 in order to take advantage of Exchange Online and Lync Online. Microsoft will add SharePoint Online capabilities in 2012 when Office 365 for education is broadly available.
- IE10 now has spell check
- Windows Phone Mango launch and top enterprise features
Starting at 3:02, Senior Program manager Bryan Keller talks how System Center Configuration Manger 2012 manages VDI and integrates with App-V. More specifically, he addresses:
- Why do VDI infrastructures / Virtual desktops need management?
- Where are we headed with CM 2012 and VDI?
Finally, the whiteboard to answer:
- How CM 2012 detects all VDI clients
- The challenges today with System Center Configuration Manger 2007 R3 with Managing pooled virtual desktops and how Configuration Manager 2012 will solve this
- How Configuration Manger 2012 integrates with APP-V and VDI