Live Mesh team released a new build 0.9.3103.2, which includes bux fixes, new features and tuned performance. Be default your Live Mesh client will automatically update itself within 24 hours of the new build being posted, but you can always right click the Notifier icon in the system tray and choose to force an immediate update.
- Sync Live Mesh folders peer-to-peer only, excluding your Live Desktop
- File conflicts management on the Live Desktop
- Added news events for New Live Mesh folder and Delete Live Mesh folder. We’re continuing to tune the news feed to provide the right set of information you need to keep track of what’s happening across your mesh.
- Improved performance when syncing files peer-to-peer. David and Trevor get into some of the details of where we found room for improvement in today’s video.
- Better coalescing for news events. In non-geek speak, that means we’ll do a better job showing you only one news event when a user makes a bunch of changes in quick succession.
- News performance and scale improvements. Faster and better, new and improved, it slices and dices!
In last Live Mesh client update, the requirement for UAC to be enabled when running on Vista SP1 was removed. If you originally installed the Live Mesh software with UAC enabled, then got this update and disabled UAC, you might have some issues upgrading. The Team has posted instructions on how to permanently remove the UAC requirement over at their forum, look for Note: Updating Live Mesh and User Account Control (UAC) under Announcements.