Linking Google Analytics with Webmaster Tools accounts is now available to all users, announced Google. Adding, "The Webmaster Tools section contains three reports based on the Webmaster Tools data that we hope will give you a better sense of how your site performs in search results.
We've created a new section for these reports called Search Engine Optimization that will live under the Traffic Sources section."
To start using the reports you first need to link your Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools accounts. "When you associate a Google Analytics web property with a site in your Webmaster Tools account, you'll be able to see Webmaster Tools data in Analytics reports," explains Google.
To associate a Webmaster Tools site with a Google Analytics web property:
- On the Webmaster Tools home page, click Manage site next to the site you want, and then click Google Analytics property.
- Select the web property you want to associate with the site, and then click Save.
Note: A site can be associated with only one web property, and vice versa. Creating a new association removes the previously existing association.
You can get additional information on the reports in the Help Center article.
The three reports you'll find in Webmaster Tools are:
- "Queries: impressions, clicks, position, and CTR info for the top 1,000 daily queries
- Landing Pages: impressions, clicks, position, and CTR info for the top 1,000 daily landing pages
- Geographical Summary: impressions, clicks, and CTR by country," Google said.