To help make the web work for businesses, Google introducing today the “Learn with Google webinar” program that shares best practices and tips across a variety of products, including search ads, mobile ads, display ads, YouTube and Google Analytics.
Google says they’ll be adding new webinars as they’re scheduled. And to stay updated either check the website or stay up-to-date on the schedule by downloading Learn with Google Webinar calendar to automatically see upcoming webinars in your Google Calendar.
The following live webinars are due in March:
- March 13 at 10am PDT: 5 Tips to Start Marketing your Business with Video
- March 14 at 10am PDT: Introduction to the Google Display Network
- March 15 at 10am PDT: GoMo: Mobilize your Site and Maximize your Advertising
- March 20 at 10am PDT: Understanding Mobile Ads Across Marketing Objectives
- March 21 at 10am PDT: Reaching Your Goals with Google Analytics
- March 22 at 10am PDT: GoMo for Publishers
- March 27 at 10am PDT: Manage Large AdWords Campaigns with Less Effort
- March 28 at 10am PDT: 3 Tips to Get More out of your Video Advertising Campaigns
To get the access, you can register for any of the following sessions or to access on-demand webinars by visting to webinar homepage.