If you’re looking to learn how to create Ajax application in ASP.NET? Here’s is a good news, AppDev released a new advanced course in 8 modules and over 8 hours of media run time, in addition to a 250 pages of printable courseware. Below the press release:
"In this course, Scott Cate makes it easy for developers to learn and take advantage of all the tools that AJAX offers," said AppDev President Craig Jensen. "We have had significant requests for an ASP.NET AJAX course and we are very excited to launch this course."
Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX using Visual C# is comprised of six modules of training, and is available for individuals and small groups in CD-ROM or DVD-ROM format, and to entire teams via KSource Online Learning™. Along with eight hours of media training, users receive over 250 pages of printable courseware, step-by-step hands-on lab exercises, sample code and pre/post exams.
In this course, you will learn how to…
- Understand the prerequisites for ASP.NET AJAX.
- Understand the fundamentals of AJAX, and the benefits of the ASP.NET framework.
- Use the ScriptManager and the ScriptManagerProxy controls.
- Automatically serve localized resources specific to the browser culture.
- Understand The asynchronous communication that drives partial page updates.
- Create partial page updates with the UpdatePanel.
- Use over 30 control extenders written specifically for ASP.NET AJAX.
- Create your own extender controls for code reuse.
- Create an entire real world AJAX application from scratch.
- Understand the difference between Server Side and Client side debugging.
- Understand the difference and benefits of Release vs. Debug scripts
- Deploy an ASP.NET AJAX application