Facebook is hoding a “aimClear Facebook Marketing Intensive” on June 9 in Seattle for cutting-edge free optimization techniques and paid Facebook advertising best practices for their astonishing community of nearly 600 million users.
At Facebook Marketing Intensive, you’ll learn how to leverage the traffic-driving power of the Facebook community with “free” optimization techniques and paid Facebook advertising. Sessions include:
- Learn elegant Facebook SEO, ranking factors and visibility hacks to be found organically. Study winning uses of Fan and Interest Pages, Groups, Events & Facebook internal search (Facebook SEO).
- Get a crash course in Facebook marketing and the ad platform, from fundamentals to advanced campaign management.
- Leverage the Facebook ad targeting tool to uncover new and existing market segments. You’ll will learn to mine social segments that users “personas” — how they live their lives, express themselves, their reading preferences, the brands they consume, political inclinations, their perversions, afflictions, professions, hobbies as well as other predictions, tastes and affinities.
- You’ll take away deadeye tactics to target customers to identify influential users. Including gathering comprehensive data on competitors’ most engaged friends for organic friend making and aggressive Facebook Ad targeting.
- Learn how to set realistic Facebook KPIs that span an appropriately integrated mix of public relations (PR), internal (in-Facebook) and external (Google & Bing) search engine optimization, Facebook ads, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and other feeds.
- Explore the art of non-gratuitous social behavior, including the incredible power of “Personal Journalism.” Streamline the practice of authentic friend making.
- Learn the latest techniques and tools for keeping tabs on Facebook buzz, and your reputation in tact.
Early Bird rates for Facebook Marketing Intensive expire April 30th. You’ll save $100 off your workshop pass by registering now. Register today to save and secure your spot!