LanSchool for Windows MultiPoint Manager produces in-depth classroom management solutions for different computing platforms, and their release of v7.6 includes an add-in that installs directly into your MultiPoint Manager.
This addition is excellent for teachers who enjoy using the features in the Desktops Tab in the MultiPoint Manager and the functionality of LanSchool – no more switching between applications to get the job done! With the built-in tab from LanSchool, teachers can fully utilize LanSchool’s tools, such as messaging, voting, remote control, and launching tests.
Here’s why our current customers chose LanSchool as their preferred solution.
- LanSchool is clean, simple and easy-to-use. Teachers love it.
- It is reliable and uses significantly less network bandwidth than other solutions.
- It is complete, no add-ons are required to block the Internet, Applications, Printing and USB drives.
- It keeps working even when students try to disrupt it.
- It costs less and is better supported than any other solution on the market.
- It supports PCs, Macs, Linux and Thin Clients such as NComputing, Terminal Services and Citrix.
Visit this page for information on how to purchase LanSchool v7.6 and to download a trial version for your MultiPoint Server.