Amazon today announced that the third-generation "Kindle is now the bestselling product in Amazon' s history," eclipsing "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)."
The company also announced that on its peak day, Nov. 29, customers ordered more than 13.7 million items worldwide across all product categories, which's a record-breaking 158 items per second.
Here're some of Amazon's Hot Holiday Bestsellers:
- Electronics: Kindle (Wi-Fi); Kindle 3G; and Apple iPod touch 8GB
- Toys: Scrabble Flash Cubes; Qwirkle Board Game; and LEGO Ultimate Building Set
- Video Games and Hardware: Call of Duty: Black Ops; Just Dance 2; and Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Sports & Outdoors: Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set; Razor A Kick Scooter; and Power Balance Silicone Wristband
- Movies: "Inception"; "The Blind Side" and "Toy Story 3"
- Kindle Books: "The Confession: A Novel" by John Grisham; "Decision Points" by George Bush; and "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand
- Amazon MP3: "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" by Kanye West; "The 99 Most Essential Christmas Masterpieces" (Amazon Exclusive) by various artists; and "Born Free" by Kid Rock
- Watches: Timex Women's Sports Digital Watch; Timex Kids' My First Outdoor Black Fast Wrap Watch; and Casio Men's G-Shock Classic Digital Watch
[tags]toys,onine shopping,harry potter,women,kids[/tags]