- Sexy Sliding Menu - Andrew Sellick decided to use mootools due to the smoothness of their effects, however, he developed a sliding menu using script.aculo.us
- FastFind Menu Script - This script allows for nested menus, based on dynamic "AJAX" responses. The menu can also be dragged/dropped thanks to the jQuery Interface Library.
- Webber 2.0 Dock Menu - Great example of a dock type navigation.
- Drag and Drop ordering in a TreePanel - This example shows basic drag and drop node moving in a tree. In this implementation there are no restrictions and anything can be dropped anywhere except appending to nodes marked "leaf" (the files).
- Custom Menu Events This is a combination of animation and custom events where Think Vitamin team show us how menu items sliding into view and firing off subscribable events using Yahoo! UI
- Context Menu Functionality This is a combination of animation and custom events where Think Vitamin team show us how menu items sliding into view and firing off subscribable events using Yahoo! UI.
- LavaLamp jQuery Sliding Menu It is a jQuery sliding nifty effect menu with light weight code and extra two more interface styles.
- Slashdot Menu- Dynamic DriveThis is a stylish collapsible menu modelled after the navigational menu found on Slashdot.
- Mootools menu with Accordeon and EffectsThis cool menu has a neat effect by hovering over the links, and opens a 2 level submenu with an accordeon.
- jQuery Plugin: Sliding Menu A very simple sliding menu using the effects provided by the Interface plugin.
- Accessible expanding and collapsing menu