The January 2012 DoubleClick Search V3 (DS3) update has now been release. One of the many new features coming in the new release is support for Google AdWords Sitelinks!
“For this release, we did make an update to the existing Engine Account Management feature. When you add an AdWords engine account under a DS3 advertiser, DS3 will send a link request directly to your AdWords account; you no longer need to email customer support. You can then sign in to AdWords, accept the link request, and go back to DS3 and save the account,” informs DS3 team.
You can learn more here.
In a future release, the MCC linking will be fully automated.
Google also released the AdWords API documentation for v201109, now available in 9 languages in addition to English.
“In time for your upcoming migration with deadline on February 29, 2012, we have released the latest documentation in Chinese, French, Japanese, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. The drop-down menu at the top right corner of the documentation can be used to change the language,” google said.
Also, improvements to AdWords, DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) client libraries across all supported languages are now released. The team recently added following features:
- GZIP compression used when sending and receiving API calls and reports. (Perl and Java do not have this for AdWords API Report Downloads).
- SSL certificate verification.
- AdWords only – Examples and support for the new CreateAccountService.
- Java:A preview version of the rewritten Java client library is now available for AdWords, DFA and DFP APIs. The new library currently supports Maven2, SLF4J, OAuth and we have plans to support other environments and platforms.
- Improved parameters validation and error reporting on missing / mistyped fields.
- HTTP headers are now logged on DEBUG level.
- AdWords only – Added example to get the clientCustomerId for a clientEmail.
- AdWords only – Fixed issue with GetAccountHeirarchy example when used in the sandbox.