Hours after the release of the iOS 4.3 golden master to developers; the iOS 4.3 GM for iPhone 4 has been jailbroken already. The jailbreak though is tethered only for now, which means that you will have to boot it into jailbroken state every time you reboot.
Support for iPad, iPhone 3GS and iPod touches is on the way ! Simply follow the instructions below to jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM on iPhone 4 using a combination of PwnageTool 4.2, Universal Ramdisk Fixer and tetheredboot utility.
Redmond Pie has compiled a guide to jailbreak the new version with a combination of PwnageTool and Universal Ramdisk Fixer.
Here’s what you will need:
- PwnageTool 4.2
- Access to iOS 4.3 GM firmware
- iTunes 10.2
- Mac OS X
- PwnageTool bundle for iOS 4.3 GM
- Universal Ramdisk Fixer
- tetheredboot utility
- Cydia is fully working on iOS 4.3 GM.
- It is a semi-tethered jailbreak.
- Your baseband will not be upgraded during restore process.
Full Guide: iOS 4.3 jailbreak with PwnageTool